Sunday, November 22, 2015

Freshly Baked Bagels and More


provided by Google
           One of the best bagel places known to mankind is Panera’s. As soon as you walk into their store, you waft in this amazing delicious sense of smell; you get chills running down your spine as you take your first step through the doors. They have lots of other delicious foods, but no company could ever come into compare when it comes to their freshly served bagels.

               Panera’s has so many different types of bagels that you just wish you could get your hands on. From Cinnamon Toast Crunch, to chocolate chip, to strawberry, to even asiago cheese are just some of my favorite kinds of bagels to get from there. There’s also many other kinds like banana nut, during the holidays they serve a pumpkin pie flavor, whole grain, sesame, cranberry, French toast, and the kind that all started it all which is plain. Is it just me, or whenever you’re next to order you still don’t know what kind of bagel you want because you want a little taste of them all? I’m so undeceive  when it comes to knowing what kind of bagel I want to take with me; I always think I found one that I want, but then I glance over and see another flavor that sounds so tasty that I now want to buy.

               One thing I love about Panera’s bagels is how big they come. The bagels itself are gigantic compared to other stores. Even the plain ones are bigger than the average size. I feel like they really fill you up with the amount that is served. Depending on the flavor you ordered, the sizes actually vary; some flavors are larger than others. Here’s a tip (or maybe just common sense to others): if you’re extremely hungry (like you could eat a whole cow kind of feeling) choose a flavor that looks bigger so you can get filled up easier. But, if you’re just looking for a snack or an appetizer, go for a kind that appeals to be smaller. Sometimes the best way to go is to share your other half with a friend.

Provided by Google
               Like I mentioned before even though Panera is known for their bagels, but they do also serve other meals just as good. Whenever I’m out with my friends and I’m in a salad kind of mood, I usually get the BBQ Chicken salad or a salad with all this fruit mixed with it. But, another meal that I absolutely love getting is the Mac and Cheese but in a breaded bowl; you can eat everything that was given to you but the fork. Panera’s has so many different categories to choose from which makes it 10 times harder to decide what you want. From all these different kinds of salads, to pasta, to soups, to even smoothies, they have it all!

               Next time you go to Panera, don’t forget to take in a big whiff of their freshly baked bagels and maybe even of all their other foods that are being made!

No comments:

Post a Comment