Thursday, January 21, 2016

Squares of Pure Sugar


provided by Google
When I was a kid, one of my favorite things to eat for breakfast were Pop Tarts. Even though they were filled with lots of sugar, they were still pretty tasty to have. I remember when my sisters and I first started eating pop tarts, we thought that just one was so big, and we could never finish a whole package let alone just one of them. Now a days, the two in one package will be gone as quickly as you say Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!
provided by Google

One of the great things about Pop Tarts is that there are so many kinds to choose from. Some of my favorites include the strawberry/blueberry, cherry, cookie n’ cream, cookie dough, and pumpkin pie. Stores have so many flavors sitting on the shelf to choose from that it’s hard to only choose one. Usually when my mom goes grocery shopping, she buys either one of the bigger boxes or two different smaller boxes. Last time I was at the store, the ones that really caught my eye that got me interested to try were the PB&J and the Strawberry Milk Shake. Yum!!

As we get older, the more food we need to have enough energy to make it through the day. Back then as kids, our energy would come from sweets and foods that contain lots of sugar. Don’t get me wrong; pop tarts have lots of sugar, but even still today they can give us some of the energy that we need to get through the day. Pop Tarts are quick and easy snacks to take for on the go when in a hurry for any activity. They’re great to have at any time of day. From breakfast, to an after school snack, to even a midnight craving; pop tarts can be enjoyed at any time of the day.
           Even though they can be pretty crumbly at times, they still can be such a delicious treat at times. Especially with all those different Pop Tart commercials we all see, it’s hard to get those cravings to go away. The best way to handle them are by going to your kitchen cupboard, pull out a silky package, and let yourself enjoy the sweet and tastiness of the one and only Pop Tarts!

No comments:

Post a Comment