Sunday, December 06, 2015

M&M's: Not the Rapper


Think about this: if you are a candy lover out there, what is your favorite type of candy that comes in pieces; not a bar? Do you prefer more of the “jaw breaking suck on” kind or do you prefer the “melts in your mouth” kind? I personally prefer the “melts in your mouth” kind. Ever since I had my braces, I had to limit the amount of hard candies that go in my mouth (I actually broke one or two bracelets because the hard candy got caught on the back of one and made them fall off).  It just started to become a habit for me to consume more of the chocolatey type.

provided by Google
               From learning from my mistakes, I decided that M&M’s were the best fit and the place to go. They are so easy just to eat and nibble on. They take like not even seven seconds to dissolve underneath the roof of your mouth. Even when they have been in the freezer for so long, just a couple bites and they are gone.

               The brand M&M’s has grown so much throughout the past decade or so. They started off with the original, but now there are hundreds of different categories to sort them into. There’s the original, the peanuts, the peanut butter, the pretzels, the mints, the dark chocolate, the almonds, the crisp, and tons more. It seems like every time I go to the store, I see the company trying to advertise new types of M&M’s. Who knew that just within that little tiny piece of chocolate, there could be hundreds of different types of flavors?

provided by Google
               One thing that I love about M&M’s is that you can make them personal. You can have the opportunity to create your own saying or even color on the tops of them. It’s common a lot during parties like graduation ones; some will write sayings like “Congrats”, the year they graduated, or even their own name. They work great with the holidays when it comes to a cute and easy little greeting for someone.

               M&M’s have been around for as long as I can remember. The company never fails to please their audience with a new flavor for them to try. Who knows what flavor will be the next big flavor?

No comments:

Post a Comment