Sunday, December 06, 2015

Filled with 100% Chunkiness


What’s a PB and J sandwich without the PB? It would just be a J sandwich; that’s like a no taste kind of sandwich. You don’t realize how important peanut butter is until you take it away from foods you commonly use it with; like sandwiches for instinct.

Provided by Google
                When going to the store to buy a jar of peanut butter, who knew that there would be so many different choices to choose from? Not just are there several different brands of peanut butter, but there is also hundreds of different flavors to choose from just from that brand. Having to choose between Peter Pan, Planters, Smart Balance, Jiff, and Skippy (some of the most commonly used ones today); now you have to choose from the different flavors including all natural, Reese’s, chunky, even to the original.

               One thing I love about going to the Farmer’s Market throughout the summer is being able to try all their different flavors of all natural peanut butter. One of my favorite kinds that I have taste tested before would have to either the Hazelnut or the Dark Chocolate kind. I’m not exactly sure what’s all in them, but I have to say that they have some of the best ingredients mixed within them. Some other kinds that they sell at the Farmer’s Market are Butterscotch, Almond, Pumpkin, and even a blueberry kind (I know what you’re thinking. That combination of blueberries and peanut butter do not mix, but actually it was pretty tasty). The best thing that comes from the Farmer’s Market peanut butter is how it’s freshly “homemade”. And what I mean by that is that it’s 100% all natural with none of that extra stuff that the factory adds to it.

               I could never image what it would be like if I was allergic to peanuts or peanut butter. I would be so cautious about what I’m eating because mostly everything has some sort of peanuts or peanut oil mixed with it. It would just be too hard for me.

Provided by Google

               Peanut butter can go good with any kind of snack including bananas. Slice up some bananas, smear some peanut butter on the slices and top it off with some chocolate chips and POOF! You have yourself a delicious snack!

               Peanut Butter is such a delicious invention that is being used today all over the world! I bet it’ll still be around for the next couple generations because it is so good! What can I say: if something is that good, it must be something that is passed down to our future generations!

2 comments:

  1. I bathe in peanut butter all day, who needs to eat it!

    ReplyDelete